Greenpac Mill is proud to offer a great opportunity to both our employees and the community. Starting in the Fall semester of 2020, we will have scholarship opportunities. We will select two (2) students from the community and two (2) students who are the son/daughter of our employees. The award will be in the amount of $1000 each year and the scholarship will roll over if all criteria are met.
You may apply for the Greenpac Scholarship after January 1, 2020 and before June 30 of 2020. Monies awarded will be sent directly to the school.
|Scholarship Advertisement||January 1, 2020|
|Application Period||January 1, 2020||June 30, 2020|
|Application Review||April 1, 2020||July 15, 2020|
|Award Announcement||July 31, 2020|
Community Student Applicant
- College Program(s) :
- Engineering Science
- Electrical Engineering Tech.
- Mechanical Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Tech.
- Mechanical Design
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering Tech.
- Building Management & Maintenance
- Supply Chain Management
We will review other programs for eligibility if not on this list.
- Graduate Student
GPA (minimum) 2.5
- Word limit – 500 words or less.
- Topics (pick one)
- The person who influenced me the most
- Where do I see myself in 10 years?
- What are your major accomplishments, and why do you consider them accomplishments?
- Have you ever struggled mightily for something and succeeded? What made you successful?
- Have you ever struggled mightily for something and failed? How did you respond?
- What are your most important extracurricular or community activities? What made you join these activities? What made you continue to contribute to them?
- What are your dreams of the future? When you look back on your life in thirty years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What people, things, and accomplishments do you need? How does this scholarship fit into your plans?
- Topics (pick one)
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable
- Minimum GPA for renewal 2.5 = C/C+
We will review all submissions and send a response, as to the decision, to each applicant on July 31 of 2020. Thank you very much for your interest and good luck.